Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"Lifehouse Everything"

The Skyline Christian Fellowship Club (SCFC) never fails to brighten my day. This past week has been a stack of tribulations for me. I was worried over various family matters, busy with school, and just stressing about my personal life in general. But God never lets me forget His grace, nor does He ever abandon me. I cannot thank God enough for surrounding me with a family of believers who constantly remind me of His love.


My SCFC Family
Today I attended SCFC's Praise and Worship service. I usually go to the Thursday Bible Study group, so it was my first time to meet some of the Tuesday members. It was a pleasant experience; different people, but the same God. There is nothing better than coming together to seek the Lord. Like Jesus has promised, "For where two or three come together in My name, there I am with them" (Matthew 18:20). We are so blessed to be in His presence.


Join us for a night of inspiration!
Our Christian Club has a special event on Friday, March 2nd, entitled "An Evening to Remember". It will be held at the Skyline Theatre at 7:00 pm. We are collaborating with the Point Loma University Choir and Mountain International Dance Academy, hoping to convey God's love and spread His gospel to the audience. Additionally, SCFC has also prepared a short but moving skit that we are stoked to share with everyone. It is our rendition of the well known "Lifehouse Everything" drama. SCFC has worked really hard to perfect this play, so we only desire that God will be glorified through the show.


Jesus protects us from the enemy.
"Lifehouse Everything" depicts the beauty of salvation. Jesus Christ only yearns to cleanse us and spend time with us. Yet we fall into temptation, back slide, and shy away from God. Nonetheless, He does not forsake us. God sends His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins, that we may have a second chance in life. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16). He never gives up on us. He incessantly fights our battles and guides us to the light. All we have to do is accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, He is just waiting for us. "Lifehouse Everything" brings a powerful message: God's love is redeeming, self-sacrificing, and perfect. 


Jesus wants a relationship with us.

Listen to "Everything" by Lifehouse here:


☮ and ♥

4 comments:

  1. Praise God Denice! How can i do one of these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roy! Thank you! I'll show you on Thursday! Just sign up for a blogger account on blogger.com. See you! I'm so stoked for Friday. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hey Denice,
    Yes praise God I <3 all ofyour blogger that you post up especially this can you tag me in this one please on Facebook Hermana <3 God Bless Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Giselle! You are such a blessing. I will do, Beautiful. Love you, Hermana! :) <3 Xo

      Delete